Popular Posts

Friday 16 March 2012

Things are never that bad...

if you can pause to admire some cleavage.

I've been having a pretty piss poor time of it recently - you name it, it seems to be going wrong. So, today I decided to have a coffee and a smoke outside just to, you know, go to my happy place. As I was daydreaming of fuck knows, I was suddenly jolted back into this life by nearby cleavage - the kind of cleavage you want to take a photo of and send to Epic Tits.

It was at this point that I asked myself the following... how bad do things have to get before a man will stop acknowledging lady parts?

The average bloke could be suffering from clinical depression whilst having a flesh eating disease devouring his muchacho, and still think, "hold up... look at the arse on that."

No comments: