Popular Posts

Friday 3 February 2012

Lady parts

I was on holiday last week and I seemed to spend a lot of time looking at women's arses, and now that I've come back I'm paying more attention to the chest area. Does this mean that next week I'll be concentrating on the thigh area? This apparently natural switch of focus has puzzled me for a long time.

This topic came up in a highly intellectual conversation amongst a few mates of mine years ago, but we never really got to the bottom of it. I'm sure there's some high-falutin' scientific explanation that I'm just too fucking lazy to look for, so here's my take on it - I think it has something to do with the first female body part that we ogle at the beginning of the day. I have no scientific research to back this up except that there seemed to be a lot of firm, well rounded arses on display last week, and the first thing that caught my eye yesterday was an exceptionally well mounted set of Bristols.

I read somewhere that the average bloke is attracted to a female whose waist is roughly 7/10's the size of her thighs; this is supposed to be genetically stamped into our brains and relates to a bird's child bearing abilities. That would explain why we cringe when we see some fat bird in a tracksuit whose waist and thighs are roughly the same circumference. This also means that even the most stupid fuckwit can claim to have some knowledge of fractions.

No comments: